Flexiforce, A Hartley People Company, are looking to recruit a warehouse operative based in Dublin. The successful candidate will handle the goods and products in warehouse along with loading and unloading product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete pick and pack tasks as required.
- Ensure safe handling and storage of all products in line with stock locations.
- Perform stock cycle counts and monthly / annual stocktakes as per site requirements.
- Ensure all required documentation is accurately completed and recorded.
- Observe and support site security in line with company procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you in line with business needs by your Line Manager.
- Have a strong customer focus and consideration when carrying out duties.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations and legislation.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Feedback any operational observations to your Line Manager
- One to two years’ warehouse experience.
- Valid visa to work on a full-time basis in Ireland.
- Good spoken and written English language required.
Technical / Functional skills
- Forklift licence required.
- Manual handling certificate preferred.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.