Flexiforce – A Hartley People Company is currently recruiting for a number Warehouse Operative, with Valid Forklift License to join our client’s busy team in Waterford.
This is a 6 month temporary contract, and an exciting opportunity to begin or advance your career in the Warehousing Department.
- To safely move materials throughout the warehouse
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of any equipment used.
- This position requires the ability to push, pull, lift, stack or move product, equipment and materials.
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy in all functions.
- Load and unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment and organise relevant paperwork.
- Inventory checking and cycle counting.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working in similar role in busy warehouse.
- Fork lift Licence – REQUIRED.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and good interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
For immediate consideration, please email your updated Curriculum Vitae to Kelley Lannon at email@example.com.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.