Flexiforce, A Hartley People Company are working with our successful client to fill the position of General Operative. This role is based in County Waterford.
- The job entails various tasks including abattoir work, butchering, and packaging.
- The position is a permanent one, with a standard probation period of 6 months.
- Overtime pay is applicable for work performed before 7 am and is paid at double the regular rate. Overtime pay at time and a half begins after the first hour of overtime following a shift.
- A canteen voucher worth E2.20 is provided for overtime hours.
- The work schedule follows a Monday-to-Friday pattern every week.
- Shifts have staggered start times beginning at 6 am, and the total weekly work hours amount to 40.
- Employees are eligible to join the Siptu union from their first day of work, with a weekly cost of E4/ Week.
- It is also important to note that this role is working in a cold environment (7-8 degrees)
- The job involves working collaboratively as part of a team on a production line, specifically focusing on tasks such as cutting, trimming, and packaging.
- Maintaining good housekeeping and adhering to food safety standards is essential.
- Willingness to follow work instructions is important for carrying out tasks effectively.
- Being competent and capable of completing tasks safely is a requirement.
- Demonstrating an ability to follow quality guidelines and procedures is expected.
- While having knife skills is beneficial, it is not essential for the role.
- Being a team player and working well with colleagues is important.
- Full training will be provided to ensure proficiency in job responsibilities.
For immediate consideration, please email your Curriculum Vitae to Kelley Lannon at email@example.com
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent