Flexiforce– a Hartley People company, are working in partnership with Virgin Media to recruit a Customer Support Agent to join their team in Limerick.
Why Virgin Media? Virgin Media has fostered a vibrant and welcoming atmosphere where productivity thrives. Central to their accomplishments is their unwavering belief in their mission. Their dynamic environment is ideal for those adaptable in their approach; where thinking beyond job boundaries is not only encouraged but celebrated. The entrepreneurial spirit that propelled them in the beginning still animates their culture today.
- Proactively engage with customers to resolve issues and minimize disruptions.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to team performance through weekly meetings.
- Handle cancellation, sales and house move requests.
- Meet weekly targets and positively contribute to team dynamics.
- Previous experience in customer service position.
- Minimum 5MB Broadband to support hybrid working- essential.
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- IT proficiency- essential.
- Hybrid working model after successful training period- one week in office and one week from home.
- Hours of work: rostered between 9am- 9pm.
- Work schedule: Monday -Friday, with one Saturday required per month.
- Base salary: €25,000.
- Training: fully onsite for 6 weeks for all successful candidates.
If you’re seeking a fulfilling career where your talents are valued and your ideas are welcomed, please send your CV in response to this job posting, or email email@example.com.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent