Flexiforce, A Hartley People Company are recruiting a Clerical Officer for an ongoing temporary contract based in Waterford.
We are looking for a Clerical Officer to support our office. This would be a great opportunity for a candidate who can multi-task without losing focus and manage competing and changing priorities.
- Communicating with the public and responding to phone, email, and face-to-face queries.
- Maintaining records in an organised and efficient manner.
- Clerical duties such as photocopying, filing, reception desk duties, and making phone calls.
- Maintaining and updating the company’s database, inventory, and filing systems.
- Organising and sending policies, bills, contracts, and invoices.
- Using IT regularly, including spreadsheets and word processing programs.
- Checking all work to ensure there are no mistakes.
- Ensure confidentiality of sensitive information.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in an administrative position.
- Knowledge of MS Office, databases and EHR systems
- Outstanding communication skills
- Patience and discretion
- Organizational and multitasking skills
- High school diploma; additional training in Medical Administration is a plus
- Garda Vetting will be required for this position
For immediate consideration, please email your updated Curriculum Vitae to Kelley Lannon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent